RSMSSB has released the Patwari Written Exam 2021 hall ticket/ admit card on its official website. The exam will be held on 28 February, 2021. For appearing for the exam a candidate must know Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus. The duration for the exam is 3 hours. The exam contains multiple choices, objective type questions. For each wrong answer 1/3 marks is deducted. The paper is conducted for total 300 marks. The mode of exam is both online and offline. The exam is conducted in two phases that is preliminary and mains examination.
The subjects in the exam include –
● General science, history, polity, and geography of India: General Knowledge, Current affairs. There are 38 questions of 76 marks.
● Geography, History, Culture, and Polity of Rajasthan – there are 30 questions of 60 marks.
● General English & Hindi – there are 22 questions of 44 marks that mean 2 marks for each question.
● Mental ability and Reasoning, Basic Numerical efficiency – there are 45 questions in this category of total marks 90.
● Basic Computer – there are 15 questions of total marks 30 which means 2 marks for each question.
How to download Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021 –
Candidates who have applied for exam need to download RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021. For downloading the admit card, you need to follow the steps given below –
● First, a candidate needs to visit the official website of REMSSB which is
● Click on the link mentioned above and the office page of the website will be appeared on your screen.
● Click on the option “Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card 2021”
● Now enter the details asked that is registration number and password.
● After filling the details click on the option submit and then admit card will be appeared on your screen. Download it.
Rajasthan Patwari Syllabus –
● For general knowledge – in this category the test the knowledge of the candidate about activities of his/her surroundings, current events, everyday science, history, general politics, constitution of India, sports, geography and culture of Rajasthan, principles of computer.
● For Culture, Geography, History, and Rajasthan Politics – this area includes Rajasthan Administration, Rajasthan’s History, Arts and Culture, Independence Movement, Festivals, classical music, and fun fairs, famous tourist sites, and Rajasthan’s culture.
● For Computer awareness – it includes characteristics of computers, operating system, MS-Office, information technology and society.
● For general English – this section is designed for testing the understanding and knowledge of the candidates English. It includes spot the errors, fill in the blanks, dictionary, grammar, and sentence making, spelling, synonyms, antonyms, idioms and idiomatic application of words.
● For mental ability and reasoning – it includes making series analog, matrix, blood relations, coding – decoding, sitting arrangement, input – output, profit & loss, unitary method, simple and compound interest, percent, area and volume, average, ratio, logical arrangements.
The exam is conducted by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). For the final selection, a candidate needs to undergo various selection processes.